Mise en œuvre du plan énergétique communautaireau Nouveau-Brunswick
Mise en œuvre de soutien
In 2019, the Enabling Municipal Implementation of Community Energy Plans (CEPs) project took 25 New Brunswick Municipalities through the Se rendre au cadre de mise en œuvre to identify what steps were needed to help them grow their capacity to implement CEPs.
Through the support of the New Brunswick Environmental Trust Fund and New Brunswick Power, QUEST guided municipalities through workshops and virtual consultations, presented a recommendation report to each participating municipality, and identified the level and types of assistance communities across New Brunswick require to effectively implement CEPs.
Key activities included:
- In-person half-day workshops and virtual engagement sessions to grow capacity for plan implementation
- A CEP implementation readiness assessment using the Getting to Implementation tool for all 25 communities
- Analysis of engagement strategies and outcomes
- The preparation of recommendation reports for enabling the implementation of CEPs within each municipality
- A final report identifying the types of assistance New Brunswick communities require to implement CEPs
Supporteurs de projet
QUEST mène et prépare une recherche appliquée de pointe pour habiliter les praticiens et les décideurs avec les outils dont ils ont besoin pour faire progresser les communautés énergétiques intelligentes. En savoir plus sur nos projets:
Do you need help to create your climate adaptation plan and increase your resilience against the impacts of climate change and extreme weather? Apply for the Climate Adaptation Program!
All Net-Zero Pathways Begin With a Local Step October 2021 The Diverse Pathways to Net-Zero initiative examines the critical role that Canadian communities play on the pathway to net-zero.Project Overview During the first phase of this initiative, we published the...
May 2020 Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) presents a unique opportunity not only to tackle GHG emissions and improve local air quality, but also to advance a circular economy for municipalities. When implemented on a municipal scale, biomethane can also be injected into...