Resilient Pipes & Wires
Key Objectives of the Project
The objectives of the Resilient Pipes and Wires initiative were to:
- Assess the level of climate adaptation awareness and measures within the Canadian energy distribution sector
- Document the state and scope of climate adaptation awareness and measures
- Identify issues associated with these measures
- Outline the drivers and barriers for taking measures
- Identify the policies relevant to climate adaptation measures in the Canadian energy distribution sector
- Document how these policies were acting as drivers or barriers
- Recommend measures to address barriers and leverage drivers
Watch the Webinar
QUEST Canada develops and implements projects with the aim to nurture strategic partnerships, facilitate connections, empower community champions, and influence decisions makers, supporting communities across Canada on their pathway to net-zero. Find out more about our projects:
The project will combine cutting-edge research with on-the-ground qualitative analysis to develop a research database capturing the current state of low carbon innovation in the energy sector.
Partnering and participating communities have successfully completed Stage 4 of their Smart Energy Community Accelerator journey. See the exciting Milestone update below! Sept 21, 2022 July 6, 2022 March 31, 2022 Today, QUEST Canada announced a new milestone for...
Community Energy Planning Alignment & Implementation FrameworkWhat is the CEP Alignment and Implementation Framework? A Community Energy / Emissions Plan (CEP) defines a community’s priorities around energy and greenhouse gas emissions. Responding to the global...