Smart Energy Kingston
January 26 - January 27$99 – $350
SHAPING A NET ZERO COMMUNITY – Kingston’s premiere Smart Energy summit (SEK2021) will be host to smart energy experts from across Canada.
The conference will bring together experts, innovators & disruptors from across Canada to network and exchange ideas with energy leaders, commercial consumers, academics and policy makers from the smart, clean & renewable sectors in Kingston, January 26-27, 2021. Focus will be placed on smart energy technology implementation with great case studies coming from leading municipalities, utilities and innovators.
Over the two-day gathering, delegates will be encouraged to provide input on shaping a “Net-Zero Community” through our interactive interface. SEK2021 will highlight innovative technologies, projects and proven trends so all audience members such as municipal energy planners, managers, administrators, academia, industry, start-ups, investors, and institutional consumers from neighbouring communities leave empowered!
- Building a Decarbonized Economy – Strategies for How Municipalities Can Build an Energy Efficient and Carbon Friendly Economy
- Developing a Culture for Climate Change Action – Highlighting Cities Changing the Social Fabric on Climate Change
- Scaling Industrial & Municipal Cleantech Projects
- Facing Climate Change Now with Collaborative & Innovative Financing Solutions – Flowing Investment to Scale Clean Technology
- Smart Grids – The Modernization of the Regulatory Framework and Utilities’ Adoption of Non-Wires Solutions
- Collaborative & Innovative Financing Solutions – Flowing Investment to Scale Clean Technology
- The Complex Challenges of Implementing A Smart Energy Plan
- Getting in Front of Net Zero 2050 – Planning A Smart Energy Community
- Transition Pathways to a Hydrogen Future
- Microgrids for Island Energy Security