Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) Working Group – Ontario In-Person Session
September 30 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
DERs and Balancing the Grid – A View from the System Operator Level
Format: In-Person at IESO, Toronto + National Webinar
- IESO / Energy Transformation Network of Ontario discussion on Structural Options DER report.
- Cross-jurisdictional (Canada-wide) update discussion on significant DER developments
- Brennan Louw (IESO) DER thought-leadership discussion – policy and regulatory
- [Possible guest speaker from United States on successfully integrating DERs into markets]
- Facilitated round-table dialogue with the group on system, operational, financial, regulatory, challenges/opportunities vis-a-vis DERs (topics to be confirmed closer to the date)
Participation in the sessions is open to DERs Working Group QUEST Subscribers and our partner organizations. If you are interested in participating the Working Group and supporting the work we do, please consider joining QUEST as a Subscriber through our website, and contact the Working Group Lead, Julie Bunker ([email protected]), to receive the event invitation and details. For more information on the DERs Working Group, please see our website.