- This event has passed.
9th ANNUAL Alberta Power Symposium
October 5 - October 6$1595
The Canadian Institute’s highly anticipated 9th Annual Alberta Power Symposium returns to our dynamic virtual platform from October 5–6, 2021. Join us for two days of practical discussions revolving around alternative energy sources, grid infrastructure, disruption and innovation, clean energy generation, transmission and distribution. Learn more about the impacts on short- and long-term revenue after more than a year of COVID-19, and what new policies are on the horizon.
- Lessons learned from COVID-19 and short and long-term impacts on revenue and investments
- Corporate PPAs as a driver of growth in the renewable energy sector
- The latest on the Renewable Electricity Act to achieve emissions reduction goals and 30% renewable targets by 2030
- Major new renewable energy investments with Amazon, Labatt’s, Shell, RBC, TC Energy and more
- Recent advancements in small modular nuclear reactors (SMRs)
- The increasing role of power storage technology and projects currently underway
This is your opportunity to engage with the major stakeholders in the power industry to address the evolving challenges facing this sector.
SAVE 10% WITH THE DISCOUNT CODE: D10-337-337MX02