Community Energy Planning:The Value Proposition
- Help achieve environmental and community health goals
- Recirculate money spent on energy within a community and its region
- Contribute to achieving local economic development goals
- Create opportunities for local energy cost savings and job creation
- Help to mitigate financial risks from future carbon pricing and energy price volatility
- Contribute to strong and resilient local economies
- And achieve other broad economic impacts
Download the Executive Summary
For more information
QUEST conducts and packages cutting edge applied research to empower practitioners and decision makers with the tools they need to advance Smart Energy Communities. Find out more about our projects:
facebooktwitterlinkedinyoutubeQUEST, in collaboration with and with funding from Natural Resources Canada, hosted a workshop in Yellowknife to explore the unique energy challenges and opportunities of northern and remote communities. Having successfully brought...
facebooktwitterlinkedinyoutubeThe Roadmap provides a guide to changing the way we collect, manage, use, and think about energy and greenhouse gas emissions data in a world of overwhelmingly large amounts of data. While the focus of the report is on Atlantic Canada,...
facebooktwitterlinkedinyoutubeReviewing Market Readiness for Smart Energy Solutions in Nova Scotia gathers information and perspectives on the current and emerging Smart Energy Communities marketplace, beginning with the proponents of existing Smart Energy Projects in...