Community Energy Planning:The Value Proposition
- Help achieve environmental and community health goals
- Recirculate money spent on energy within a community and its region
- Contribute to achieving local economic development goals
- Create opportunities for local energy cost savings and job creation
- Help to mitigate financial risks from future carbon pricing and energy price volatility
- Contribute to strong and resilient local economies
- And achieve other broad economic impacts
Download the Executive Summary
For more information
QUEST conducts and packages cutting edge applied research to empower practitioners and decision makers with the tools they need to advance Smart Energy Communities. Find out more about our projects:
facebooktwitterlinkedinyoutube.August 2019 QUEST's pre-budget submission, which has been signed onto by Pollution Probe, focuses on the following three recommendations: Recommendation 1. Support for Policy and Regulatory Reform. That the Federal Government augment...
facebooktwitterlinkedinyoutubeMarch 2019 Energy markets in Canada are as varied as the country’s landscape. Transcending these differences is the fact that as we transform to a low-emission future, the energy industry is grappling with unprecedented technology-driven...
facebooktwitterlinkedinyoutubeQUEST, in collaboration with and with funding from Natural Resources Canada, hosted a workshop in Yellowknife to explore the unique energy challenges and opportunities of northern and remote communities. Having successfully brought...